viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

Presentation!

Hello readers my name is Carlos Benito Antequera and I welcome you to my blog. In this blog I will post entries about all the different activities that I will do for the subject of Didàctica de la Llengua Anglesa at the  University of Barcelona. My first activity consists on introducing myself to you, my classmates and my teachers so, let's do it!

As I said, my name is Carlos Benito Antequera and I was born 21 years ago in Hospitalet del Llobregat, from that day to now I still live in this city. I studied primary school at school San Jaime and from there i went to Jaume Balmes High School settled in Hospitalet del Llobregat too. While I was there I began studying English actively and I started Cambridge courses to improve my English. At that point I realised not only how important English is nowadays but also the love I feel for that language. As years went by I felt more and more passionate about English so my parents and I decided that I should try to be abroad for a few weeks to improve my English level, therefore, I visited Ireland for 6 weeks along 2 years (I stayed there for three weeks each year) and I got to love that country. After all this road I started my college degree and that leads us now to this exact point.

Today I can say that I've been in Ireland (Cork) and I fell in love with the country, I've been  in the UK (London) and the same happened and this summer I just got my CAE certificate at University of Cambridge English courses so I am planning to finish my degree this year and trying to live and work in London next year.

The city of Cork

In a more personal way, besides English I like politics, going out with my friends, listening to rock music (especially in English) and spend some time at the Internet. I practise wrestling and I have a wrestling school with some friends called Spanish Pro Wrestling, recently we've become quite popular in Spain and we are trying to approach our school to more people. So basically that's all about me, if you're interested on knowing more about me please post a comment below letting me know. I leave you here two pictures and a video of my life passions, wrestling, Cork and a video of one of my favourite bands!


Me doing a wrestling move called Fisherman Suplex!



One of my favourite bands Streetlight Manifesto (Ska Punk)


See you next time!


1 comentario:

  1. Great to know more about you Carlos. Thank you for sharing. I think it´s great that you want to go and study overseas and that you have already had so many opportunities to do so. Your wrestling school sounds wonderful. Maybe you should teach wrestling to young children in English :-)

    ResponderEliminar